Re: Review: Linux World Conference & Expo in Frankfurt

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 22:25:52 CET

    Added as http://www.debian.org/events/2002/1029-lwe-report

    > Would you be so kind to put all your thanks into a dedicated 'Thanks
    > To'-section that we could put just before or after the conclusion?

    I stripped off the entire "We'd like to thank everybody and some more"
    section, since other reports didn't contain them as well and the report
    should be a report about our business at the exhibition and the show
    but not end up in a general thank you section. Is that a problem for
    you?

    This is Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.