Re: Review: Linux World Conference & Expo in Frankfurt

From: Michael Banck (mbanck@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 22:21:10 CET

    On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 09:59:46PM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
    > But let me first thank Jan Haase, who picked my hardware and me up, and
    > brought everything to the exhibition area.

    [...]

    Thanks for the amendments. Joey wants to put the review on the website,
    so I did some HTML markup, it's at
    http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/lwe2002.html

    Would you be so kind to put all your thanks into a dedicated 'Thanks
    To'-section that we could put just before or after the conclusion?

    cheers,

    Michael