Re: Ulmer Linuxtag

From: Joerg Wendland (joergland@debian.org)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 01:51:40 CEST

    Arne Wichmann, on 2002-10-26, 15:34, you wrote:
    > > Whoops, I just noticed that the Ulmer Linuxtag is taking place soon.
    > > I wonder if somebody is interested to represent the Debian project
    > > and/or the woody distribution there.

    I sent a message some weeks ago to d-events-eu that I will participate.
    I managed to get my own booth and hopefully some space in the workshop
    programme.

    > I did plan to go there. Is there anything I can do to help? Is there
    > anything I should bring with me? I might be able to loan equipment if
    > someone is able to transport it.

    You can join me if you want. I will have my Thinkpad with me.

    Regards, Joerg

    --
    Joerg "joergland" Wendland
    GPG: 51CF8417 FP: 79C0 7671 AFC7 315E 657A  F318 57A3 7FBD 51CF 8417