Re: LinuxWorld Expo Frankfurt: Everything is going well

From: Michael Banck (mbanck@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 15:57:16 CEST

    On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 03:38:49PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
    > Michael Banck: I ordered an exhibitor pass for you, too (the last
    > status I heard from you was: "perhaps").
    > AFAIK you were the one, who thought Debian stickers would be very nice,
    > weren't you? Well, currently there are four 'Debian powered' stickers
    > avaible (and they have been touched by the DPL ;-) If this attracts you
    > to join us, I might give you one of them :-)

    OK, I'm in :) I'll hopefully arrive in Frankfurt on Monday evening and
    should be able to stay till Thursday, if nothing really bad happens.

    > Oh, one last point: Can somebody bring a 10/100 hub/switch?

    I don't have any network infrastructure besides a 1m patch cable :-/

    And I still wasn't able to get Debian on any of my more obscure
    computers (a m68k and a hppa), so I'll show up with my Notebook I guess.

    cu,

    michi

    --
    <doogie> think about it; if I get this done, I could add *real* OO to shell