Re: Review Practical Linux Giessen/Germany

From: Werner Heuser (Werner.Heuser@web.de)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 18:59:55 CEST

    ..

    > Nice plan, but I think some coffee got in my notebooks floppy drive (I
    > planed to burn my slides on cd, but didn't did so, because I edited
    > them on my way to Giessen). It must have been very funny for the
    > visitors, which saw me frowing, swearing at my notebook, and throwing a
    > disk disk in the next dustbin.

    Hi Alex,

    please let me know if you have any further trouble which might be
    caused by the spilled coffee.

    Werner

    PS: Though you have done some self-criticism in your report. My
    opinion is that you have done your job well. Especially I was
    impressed by your attitude not only to tell people about the
    advantages of Debian but to show them how it works in detail on your
    laptop at the booth.

    --
    |=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
    |=| <wehe_AT_mobilix.org>      T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86