Debian Booth at practical Linux Giessen

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 14:41:12 CEST

    Good Morning,

    Debian will get a booth at the Practical Linux in Giessen (19th of
    October, from 0800 to 1800 [1]). I will be there the whole day, and
    will bring some CDs from LT and 80-100 flyers, one ore two big Posters,
    and one or two Notebooks (one realy slow one).

    Joerg, IIRC you said, you will come there, too, if I remember you. I
    think, I have done this now ;)

    Of course every one else (perhaps someone, who brings some T-Shirts?)
    can come to Giessen, too :)
    (some of the talks sound interessting, but most targeting not
    developers, but users)

    Joey, if can spare some seconds for this, I would be pleased, if you
    would update the events page ;) There's just some formalia left to do.

    01: http://www.practical-linux.de/

    --

    cu Alex

    -- PGP key on demand, mailto:alexander@schmehl.info with subject "get pgp-key"