Re: LinuxDays 2002 Info

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 08:55:33 CEST

    FYI

         Andreas.

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:49:52 +0200
    From: Patrick Harpes <patrick.harpes@tudor.lu>
    To: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>, hobbes@easynet.be
    Cc: Patrick Harpes <patrick.harpes@tudor.lu>
    Subject: Re: Access to exhebition

    Hello

    The setup time for the expo is opened from 30.9 to the 1.10 the whole
    day.

    The tutorials will start in the afternoon of the 1.10. Because the
    tutorials are in another part of the building, we can setup the expo in
    parallel.
    There is only one thing: The luxembourgish TV (RTL) will come on the
    1.10 to make a reportage of the LinuxDays, So it would be good that the
    stand setup is finished in the early afternoon.

    Patrick