Re: LinuxDays 2002 Info

From: Rémi Letot (hobbes@easynet.be)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 17:05:37 CEST

    Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

    > Hello,
    >
    > just some informations from the exhibitors forewarded to the list:
    >
    > - The entrance is free but they have batches with "Exhibitor" (no
    > name printed on it).

    <couic>

    Question : when can exhibitors acces the site ? I'll arrive on tuesday
    morning by car with two computers. Do we have access before official
    opening hours ? I can actually not even find the official opening
    hours :-)

    Also, I'd like to have my gpg key signed by people if possible. What
    do I have to prepare for that ?

    Thanks,

    --
    Rémi