Re: Luxembourg Linux Days

From: Andreas Tille (tillea@rki.de)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 08:31:49 CEST

    On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Frederic Peters wrote:

    > Yes. Andreas Tille is the coordinator and I have to mail him about
    > Luxembourg. Since you raised the point I'll replace the private mail
    > by this answer...
    >
    > I'll be there on October 1st for the opening[1] with:
    > - debian banner
    > - debian t-shirts (30)
    > - flyers
    > - a few woody CD (not enough)
    > - no hardware (coming by train)
    >

    > Regards,
    > Frederic
    >
    > [1] official opening at 13:30. Will be there before to prepare booth.
    > (no exact schedule yet)
    Great.

    Sorry for my silence because of much work in real live ... :-(

    I will be in Luxemburg at railway station at 14:33 (I try to get some
    lift from my home town to a citty which has a better connection to
    be there some hours earlier).

    I bring my Laptop with me and will have two talks on 2.10. as Joey
    mentioned.

    Thanks Frederic for bringing the advertising stuff and helping running
    the booth.

    Kind regards

             Andreas.