Re: LinuxPark at Cebit 2003

From: mbanck@gmx.net
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 10:46:56 CEST

    > allthough I think, that if I noticed it, somebody here has surely
    > allready noticed it, I tell you, that I just read of a centralized
    > LinuxPark at the next Cebit in 2003: http://www.linuxpark.org/

    Joey told me that while they still have a LinuxPark this year, they do not
    give away free booths for free software projects anymore. I.e., we had to pay
    for it and therefore won't participate this time :(

    Please correct me if I'm wrong,

    Michael

    --
    Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
    und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de