Re: linux kongress 2002 booth

From: Eduard Bloch (edi@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 00:02:53 CEST

    #include <hallo.h>
    * Noel Koethe [Sat, Aug 24 2002, 10:19:23PM]:

    > Grisu, your times are missing. Please add them.
    >
    > Wednesday for setting up the booth

    And joining tutorials when the job is done, imho. I could appear maybe
    to the lunch time.

    > Thursday
    >
    > complete day:
    > Andreas Müller

    Good. I doubt there will be more visitor ratio than on e.g. LinuxTag, so
    two people for the booth should reach.

    > 11.30-12.15

    maybe me

    > 12.15-13
    > Noel Köthe

    maybe me

    > 16-16.30
    > Achim Steinmetz
    > Noel Köthe
    >
    > 17.15-18

    maybe me

    > complete day:
    > Andreas Müller
    >
    > 9-9.30
    > Achim Steinmetz
    > Noel Köthe
    >
    > 9.30-10.15

    maybe me

    > 12.15-13
    > Noel Köthe

    maybe me

    > 14.45-15.30

    /me

    > 15.30-17
    > Achim Steinmetz

    Gruss/Regards,
    Eduard.

    --
    Die Berylliumsalze, die - besonders inhaliert - ausserordentlich
    giftig sind und krebserregend wirken, schmecken suess.