Announcing Debian Release Party at 2002-07-26 in berlin, germany

From: Philipp Schmidt (philipp@ppc.in-berlin.de)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 01:40:34 CEST

    here in Berlin, Germany, IN-Berlin (a local non-profit ISP), BeLUG
    (the Berlin Linux User Group) and a very geek location called c-base
    will celebrate in public debian 3.0. The attaced announcment is in
    german, but I think this is only useful for german debian friends
    and should probably only travel to german news.....

    Key-Notes (in english) are:

    Location: C-Base, Rungestr. 20, Berlin, Germany, Earth
    Date/Time: 2002-07-26 18:00 CEST

    For furher questions mail to drp-orga@mlists.in-berlin.de or in case of
    emercency call me (see number below - but please don't publish my
    private cellphone number)

    AVE!
      phils...

    --