Workshops cancelled (was: Dringend - Linux Kongress Workshop)

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 09:45:39 CEST

    Sorry folks, but I've received a mail from the GUUG people who
    confirmed that the workshops at this year's Linux Kongress were
    cancelled. GUUG was negotiating with the German Ministry of Research
    and Education for a sponsorship but unfortunately this is not going to
    show up for this year.

    The exhibition is not affected by this and talks aren't either. I've
    collected information like this at:
    <http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxKongress2002/>

    not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth