Re: LinuxWochen.at, last infos

From: Gordon Fraser (gordon@debian.org)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 09:17:27 CEST

    Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org) wrote:
    > This will maybe be my last mail before the LinuxWochen.at will happen.
    > Fortunately everything settled out quite well, we got flyers from
    > Credative, we got CDs burnt by pinguin.at , we got some posters and
    > t-shirts. Should be mostly enough to not look like some jerks.

    Regarding the T-Shirts: Joost's films didn't arrive in time (probably
    a loop in Austria's Snail-MTA...) so I had to decide quickly on
    another layout to have them made by Friday. As the Austrianized-Swirl
    was the second popular proposal I chose that, with a few slight
    improvements. Looks good, I've already tried on a sample shirt.

    Gordon

    --
    The autodecrement is not magical.  -- Larry Wall in the perl man page