Re: Linux World Expo and Conference

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 12:55:59 CEST

Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net> writes:

> Hmm. What are you trying to say? That the people at LT are "normal"
> Users, but CD#1 is not targetted for "normal" users?
> Something seems to be wrong here. Either the cd-team did a bad job
> evaluating the needs of our users, or you underrate them.

No.
They do a good job, but they need more images then only 1. :)

> This is not an attack, I didn't even look at the Packages-file yet, but
> I was under the impression that CD#1 should be fairly usable for
> *everybody*.

They do a good job, but there is too much other stuff on CD1, so you
need at least CD2 for a "normal" workstation System. CD1 alone does not
give you all a New User expects.

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!