Re: Linux World Expo and Conference

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 13:34:26 CEST

Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> writes:

>> CD's? :)
> Feel free to estimate, how much LT Disks will be left in october.

I dont know how much we have now, so how should i know how much we have
then? :)

>> T-Shirts!
> btw, Joey, I sold 4 morons.
> So we have 6 T-Shirts left in Frankfurt ;)

To much, we cant sell all of them. *g*

>> Hardware!
> As I said: Current status is a "come like you are"-event (Was heisst
> "Komm-wie-du-gerade-bist-Party auf Englisch?).
> If I know the size of the booth, we can start thinking of hardware. I'm
> offering my i386 (athlon 600, 17" CRT), but I have no car, and I don't
> think, bringing it bit by bit with tram is funy ;)

With a little luck i can bring one of the two machines i had on LT. Ask
me in a two or three month again. :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!