Re: Debian flyer - french translation available

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 16:14:58 CEST

Thomas Harding wrote:
> Well, I don't know if anyone made it before (Debian lists are very
> verbose), but you can find the french tranlation of the Debian flyer
> discussed on the may 29th's Debian Weekly news here :
> <URL:http://tom.harding.free.fr/french.tex>.
>
> Hope this helps for future events.

Please check
file://www.debian.org/events/materials/flyers/general/readme.txt

for the francaise.tex file in the cvs repository. Please send a
patch or an update if it requires an update.

> Does anyone seen a licence about original material ?

Good that you mention it, it should probably be GPL, but we'll have
to talk to azeem and jensen.

There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.