Re: Linuxwochen CD Image NEW DEADLINE

From: Martin Wuertele (martin@wuertele.net)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 00:28:21 CEST

Hi!

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> Does PGI tries to add all things needed for all tasks? That was my
> first problem with debian-cd until i stopped using any special
> package-includefile for tasksel.

No, that's not the problem. By now I have hacked list2cds so it won't
produce multiple images and I manually created one image merging the
sources of the 2 images PGI wanted to created.

It looks like I need to trick it. Seems like some space calculation
error somewhere when calculating the size of the packages and thereof
the size of the images. Anyway I stripped all games and xemacs, several
daemons (ircd, jabber,...) so by now I have enough space freed to add
kernel-source and libncurse5-dev.

Current run is with hacked list2cds, hope that does the job so I can
test tomorrow.

yours Martin

--
<martin@wuertele.net> ----------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred