Re: Linuxwochen CD Image NEW DEADLINE

From: Martin Wuertele (martin@wuertele.net)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 22:55:08 CEST

Hi!

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Martin Wuertele wrote:

> Ok. I try to get the first version ready today evening. There's just one
> problem that comes to my mind: I only have 64 kbit/s upstream.... any
> suggestion how I can distribute the image faster for testing?

Damn, I don't know if I can make it in time, PGI sucks so much!

I finally cut the package list so everything fits on one CD and what
does PGI? It creates 2 images amounting to a total of 634 MB. Ok I hack
the script to change the disksize calculation -> PGI creates again 2
images, one with ~max size I hard coded and a second ~180 MB.

yours Martin

--
<martin@wuertele.net> ----------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred