Re: Cool t-shirts?

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 16:10:44 CEST

Christian Weerts wrote:
> > > Joey: How is the deadline for changing the motiv?
> >
> > Monday.
>
> Ugh. Quite closely. Any comments to the proposals must come
> quickly!

Well yeah, I seem to recall that I asked for ideas earlier but I
was the only one submitting some, so it hat to wait until I was
able to free() some time.

There's now about one year left over until the next LinuxTag happens,
so we can start collecting ideas for whatever we want now.

> > > Is a more colourfull motiv acceptable? What about the price?
> >
> > Each color increses the prices by EUR 1-4 (haven't calculated that yet).
>
> Would be interesting for decision.

EUR 1.5 per colour.

Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry