Re: Revised General Debian Flyer

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 17:25:14 CEST

Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> Martin Schulze writes:
>
> > Also, if there are translations missing, please let me know.
>
> I received an Italian and a Portuguese translation which are not yet
> on the website. They are attached, just in case you didn't receive
> them already.

Both were already included in CVS and improved slightly. I'll
copy everything to the web server once things are stabilised, there
are still too many changes to make.

> Also, I would be grateful if you could remove the makefile entirely.
> I feel that most people will find it pointless and confusing.

Will do, the CVS version has a different Makefile, hopefully it
is less confusing, but we'll see in the future.

Are there any more improvements?

In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain