Re: Debian flyer patches

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 18:27:44 CEST

era eriksson wrote:
> I am new to this list, sorry if I'm posting inappropriate material or
> duplicating stuff which has been discussed here recently.

Thanks,

I've finally added your corrections to the CVS version as described at
http://www.debian.org/events/materials/flyers/general/readme.txt

I'll update the web version later, after incorporating all changes etc.

> +% FIXME: synchronize between English and German?
> +% German version says the kernel is the most important part of the OS
> +% whereas this talks about the OS as the most important program on the
> +% computer

You've added such comments a couple times. I don't believe the
versions differ too much. In this particular case, both talk about
the kernel as most important program. Later there's a difference
between describing the release process, but it's perfectly valid,
as far as I can see.

If somebody wants to edit it, please send a diff.

It's time to close the windows.