Re: Linuxwochen CD Image NEW DEADLINE

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 14:00:27 CEST

Martin Wuertele <martin@wuertele.net> writes:

>> pinguin.at needs the image at least 10 days before we need them. So the
>> absolute deadline is at 18.06.02. That's in 6 days (they will also print
>> a non colour version cd cover for us).
>> Because of that deadline i would recommend to use a version without PGI.
>> As we have to test the image...
> Ok. I try to get the first version ready today evening. There's just one
> problem that comes to my mind: I only have 64 kbit/s upstream.... any
> suggestion how I can distribute the image faster for testing?

Ask Florian Lohoff if he can give you the access for the
source.rfc822.org (or better: one machine there). Then let him copy my
final Image and use rsync on it.
If you use debian-cd with the things i send to you i should be a fast
rsync run. If you use pgi it needs some longer (ok, this only works if
you dont change every package in the IMage :) ).

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!