Re: CD Covers for Linuxwochen CD

From: Christoph Siess (c.siess@gmx.at)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 06:56:51 CEST

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 10:46:08PM +0200, Christian Weerts wrote:
> * Christoph Siess <c.siess@gmx.at> [020611 07:00]:
> Well, I need a high-res logo ASAP. Not the one from the
> Webpage please.

I haven't got one yet, but i think that shouldn't be a problem.

> > will get it today. It would be very cool if you could change this round
> > label on the upper left corner into LinuxWochen 2002 Edition...
>
> Done.

Thanks.

> What Covers do you need? Front-, Backcover and CD-Label?

I have to talk with the sponsor, but i think only Frontcover.

mfg,
Christoph

--
http://linux.htlinn.ac.at               "Before you criticize someone, walk
Free Webspace and Domainhosting         a mile in his shoes. That way, if