Linuxwochen CD Sponsor

From: Christoph Siess (c.siess@gmx.at)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 17:51:21 CEST

We just got a sponsor for 100 CDs, so we only need a image :).

I think we should calculate about one week to to the CDs. So deadline
for CDs should be something around 19.6. - so that we have enough time
for testing and can give them away to our sponsor on Monday 24.6.

btw:
I will be off from 17.6 to 21.6 - hopefully i will have mail access but
nothing else.

--
http://linux.htlinn.ac.at               "Before you criticize someone, walk
Free Webspace and Domainhosting         a mile in his shoes. That way, if