Re: Linuxwochen CD

From: Martin Wuertele (martin@wuertele.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 15:52:30 CEST

Hi Joerg!

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> Martin Wuertele <martin@wuertele.net> writes:
>
> > - I will create a PGI based CD for the install party based on Joey's
> > LT-CD (this means we'll include the same packages)
>
> s/Joey/Joerg/ :)

stupid me, sorry.

> I can give you the Files i used to create the Image.
> One with the packages to include and one with the Packages to
> exclude. But note that debian-cd includes all Depends and the required
> base-packages automagically, i dont know if PGI does that (it should :).
> Then there is the part i added with a "Hook" in debian-cd: The two
> Books in PDF Format, the FAQs, Sponsorlogos and the debian.html.

PGI automatically adds packages it depends on (base) unless invoced with
--installer-only. Do you have debs of the PDF books and the FAQs or did
you just "hack" debian-cd?

Since we actually only need the CD for the install party IMO we don't
need the Books, FAQs that urgent, still it would be great to have them.

yours Martin

--
<martin@wuertele.net> ----------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred