Re: Linuxwochen - Wien - open questions

From: Christoph Siess (c.siess@gmx.at)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 17:17:52 CEST

Hi Martin,

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 05:06:18PM +0200, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Jun 2002, Christoph Siess wrote:
>
> > I dont know anything about PGI. Maybe i will play a little bit with it today.
> > It sounds cool...
>
> And a GUI Installer is IMO ok for the show to compete with other distros
> like S-word, R-word or M-word :-)

Jep :)

> > At the moment i prefer a, but as i said i don't know anything about b,
> > hopefully this will change today.
> >
> > Alfie said something thate we would have a Problem with the Free-Space on the
> > CD.
>
> Can you elaborate on this a little more please?

Well i don't know particulars, i have to test this (maybe today).

> > Don't we have a Texfile of the Packetlist?
>
> No, that's what Joey mailed me. I can of course convert it from ps to
> ascii if you want...

Postscript is ok, i just printed it - look good :)

> > How many will we need? Maybe we can get some CDs sponsored..., i will
> > asked somebody at Frank CDROM.
>
> Good Idea. Still we should agree on the list... don't have time for
> creating $BIGNUMBER of images... and we need testing as well...

I think $BIGNUMBER will be at around 100. If it is necessary we could
split the work on a few people so that shouldn't be any Problem.

so long,
Christoph

--
http://linux.htlinn.ac.at               "Before you criticize someone, walk
Free Webspace and Domainhosting         a mile in his shoes. That way, if