Re: Linuxwochen - Wien - open questions

From: Christoph Siess (c.siess@gmx.at)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 16:52:31 CEST

Hi Martink,

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 04:27:35PM +0200, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> Thing is we have 2 choices:
>
> a. LT CD's from Joey, he kindly offered to help us if we only need
> slight changes
>
> b. Create an own disk with the PGI Installer.

I will have a look at the LT CD's tommorow (download at home is not
possible). IIRC its a slightly changed Woody CD 1 Image (am I wrong?).

I dont know anything about PGI. Maybe i will play a little bit with it today.
It sounds cool...

At the moment i prefer a, but as i said i don't know anything about b,
hopefully this will change today.

Alfie said something thate we would have a Problem with the Free-Space on the
CD.

> Anyway I need
> to know which packages we wan to have on the disk. As a basis I suggest
> the list of packages Joey used for the LT-CD. You can find the list at
> http://wuertele.net/files/cdlist.ps.

Don't we have a Texfile of the Packetlist?

> If we can agree to that list I start to create images tomorrow.

How many will we need? Maybe we can get some CDs sponsored..., i will
asked somebody at Frank CDROM.

so long,
Christoph

--
http://linux.htlinn.ac.at               "Before you criticize someone, walk
Free Webspace and Domainhosting         a mile in his shoes. That way, if