Re: Bad News about me

From: Thimo Neubauer (thimo@debian.org)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 10:29:01 CEST

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 09:50:45AM +0200, Michael Holzt wrote:
> Bad News: I just returned from my doctor. Just right before the beginning
> of the Linuxtag i catched a bronchitis. My doctor strongly suggested that
> i should not drive to Karlsruhe today, i should first wait for tomorrow.
> I'm probably going to follow his advise.

Uh oh, please get well soon!

> I don't have the actual shift plan right here, but if i'm scheduled for
> a shift on thursday, please swap it with one for friday.

Lucky you, your first shift is on friday :)

> I hope i can make it tomorrow.

I know that debian/rules and you'd very much like to help, but don't
kill yourself for LinuxTag ;-) Just drop me a note or call me
(0172/6350546) when you know if you can come. Otherwise I'll find
somebody for your shift. But we'll miss the ham radio setup :)

CU
    Thimo

--
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>