Re: [LT] Hardware at Debian Booth

From: Roland Rosenfeld (roland@spinnaker.de)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 19:25:45 CEST

Tille, Andreas schrieb am Dienstag, den 04. Juni 2002:

> On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Michael Holzt wrote:

> > Maybe you should setup one alpha in the free space behind our booth -
> > the place where we probably will work (if someone can bring tables
> > and chairs).

> This would be perfectly OK for my purposes.

Uff, does this mean, that I have to carry two machines (the Sparc and
the Alpha) now?

If you really need my Alpha, can one of you provide a monitor for it?
Carrying two machines and two monitors will be quite hard...

BTW: Does anybody know, when I have to arrive at the congress hall at
Wednesday to drive into the hall and unload the discharge the
hardware?

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--