Re: [LT] Hardware at Debian Booth

From: Tille, Andreas (TilleA@rki.de)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 08:53:23 CEST

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Michael Holzt wrote:

> Maybe you should setup one alpha in the free space behind our booth -
> the place where we probably will work (if someone can bring tables
> and chairs).
This would be perfectly OK for my purposes.

> Once again: If possible, bring your own camping table and chair
> for this place, i think this would really be appreciated and
> helpful.
I think I understand this hint quite well but I have to admit that
I have no equipment which is apropriate for traveling by train.
I think I will cary my "Isomatte" with me and will be put it on the
floor if there is no other furniture...

Kind regards

         Andreas.