Re: Pocket-Hallenplan

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 13:20:38 CEST

Michael Meskes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just received my Pocket Hallenplan listing all the booths at Linuxtag.
> The Open-Source projects are only listed as a whole, i.e. the booths are

Please don't name them Open-Source projects but projects, free projects
or (climbing up to the next meta level) projects pavillon.

> just listed as open source, except one. Yes, the Debian booth is named
> correctly. :-)

Oh, in that case your map is probably outdated...
It may be interesting to compare it to the map.eps I posted earlier.

Oh 2: the listed project is due to some strange company requiring that
booth next to them. Now guess who was that. :-)

MIME - broken solution for a broken design.  -- Ralf Baechle