Re: Linuxwochen.at update

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 10:23:33 CEST

* Gordon Fraser <gordon@debian.org> [2002-05-29 11:53]:
> Gordon Fraser (gordon@debian.org) wrote:
>> Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org) wrote:
>> >
>> > who | when
>> > Martin F. Krafft | ?
>> > X Christoph Siess | ?
>> > X and me | Fri-Sun
> X Gordon Fraser | Sat-Sun

 Thanks.

> I have an exam on that Friday :-/ , so I can only be there
> Saturday+Sunday.

 Much much luck then!

> 6,85¤ per T-Shirt, I'll pay for the sieve (Drucksieb?), and it takes
> about a week to have them made. Now we only have to decide on what to
> put on the T-Shirts :-)

 I would sugguest Blinder's swirl with hat would make a good motive.
Would be really great if you do some of those - I guess we can sell
them. I would say 100 shirts might sound much but we wouldn't have to
sell them all now, there are other events coming up and I guess we can
arange to transport them around or such.

 I would say, sell them for 10,- ¤ like those offered at the LT, people
will pay it (still no money for a shirt) and the rest of the money
should be sent as donation to the project.

 Have fun.
Alfie

--
...you might as well skip the Xmas celebration completely, and instead
sit in front of your linux computer playing with the all-new-and-improved