Re: Proposed shifts for LinuxTag

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 22:33:07 CEST

Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> * Thimo Neubauer wrote:
> > On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 06:31:18PM +0200, Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> [...]
> > > The information on
> > > http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/staff.php3 is
> > > wrong. I'll coming to Karlsruhe on Friday morning (don't know the
> > > exact time).
> >
> > How much of the information is wrong?
>
> My availability.

So what's wrong with it?

Did you tell me already?

I seem to recall that you said that you'll be around from Friday to Sunday,
which is what the page lists. If there was another mail, I didn't get it
or missed it somehow.

It would be helpful if you won't simply complain but provide the
required patch, even if it is of the form "change Fr-Su to Su only".
Public slamming doesn't help. There are people working on LinuxTag
for the whole day and who spend a real hell of work on it.

Reading is a lost art nowadays.  -- Michael Weber