Re: [Debian-uk] UKUUG Linux Developer Conference 2002

From: Philip Hands (phil@hands.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 10:50:13 CEST

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 01:21, Robert McQueen wrote:

> The information for the event is here:
> http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2002/
> Besides making sure everyone's aware of this, I'm posting to find out
> who is going to this (besides the obvious Debianites who are doing talks
> there), and if people would like to meet up on some or all of the
> days after the talks are over for food, beverage, keysign, or all of the
> above.

I've signed up for the full deal (NOT including the Thursday tutorials),
including the hotel and the dinner.

Debian has been given a free tabletop space for the selling of things
Debian, or whatever we feel like doing with it (mini-installfest?) so if
people that are turning up could plan to make a little time available
for manning that, we should all get chance to see the talks we want to
see, while also satisfying our public.

Cheers, Phil.

--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/