Re: Linuxwochen.at update

From: Gordon Fraser (gordon@debian.org)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 09:17:47 CEST

Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org) wrote:

> Gordon offered to bring a rs6000 with him, has someone experience with
> such a system?

Err...there must be a misunderstanding here, I do not have a
rs6000 - you must be confusing me with someone else...

> Again Gordon offered to do some t-shirts. Gordon, did you see blinders
> picture, the one with the swirl wearing the cowboy hat? I guess that
> would be a perfect motive. Don't know though if your offer still is up
> and running. And could you kindly get more clear about what you meant
> with that you could offer material? What kind?

OK, I'll try to get an offer for printing T-Shirts. As for other
material, we were discussing possibilities of giveaways on IRC but
never decided on anything, now I fear it's a little late for that
(especially without Sponsors...)

> Another task that should be accomplished: I need someone that visits
> the LinuxTag and can fetch some material from Joey for me, like flyers,
> posters, some of the t-shirts and some of the CDs (at least one for me
> ;-).

I am planning to go there.

Gordon

--
Gordon Fraser                   "Are [Linux users] lemmings
gordon@freakzone.net            collectively jumping off of the cliff