Re: Proposed shifts for LinuxTag

From: Tille, Andreas (TilleA@rki.de)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 08:52:59 CEST

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Thimo Neubauer wrote:

> daily schedule / shows:
> -----------------------
>
> something like this????

My last information was:
 10:00 Andreas Tille: Debian Interne Projekte
(Damn, I've lost the URL with the talk slots - and it is not easy to find :-( .)
> 12:00 Russell Coker: SE Linux/Debian
> 13:00 Jörg Jaspert: The installation of Debian (with visitors)
> 14:00 Thimo Neubauer: Debian on Laptops
> 15:00 Michael Bramer: The Package-Managment
>
> _absolutely_ unplanned yet :-(
>
> Building the booth on Wednesday:
> --------------------------------
>
> (when does it start?)
>
> Andreas Tille evening
Hmm, I can't guaranty that "evening" is before 20:00. I'm just traveling
by DB and Wernigerode has not the best connections ...

> 15 - 18 Norbert Tretkowski
> Andreas Tille
Fine for me. Norbert would you be able to bring the 386sx Laptop with
you just to give me some advise how you managed to install it? Would
be an interesting demonstration with which less hardware Linux would
work.

> Friday 7. (aka DebianDay)
> -------------------------
> 13 - 15 Andreas Tille
> Norbert Tretkowski
> Hilko Bengen
So this are the three people who you want to stay away from your own
talk. Interesting ;-)).
Anyway, fine for me.

> Saturday 8.
>
> 9 - 11 Andreas Tille