Proposed shifts for LinuxTag

From: Thimo Neubauer (thimo@debian.org)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 19:11:29 CEST

Hi,

that's my first draft of the shifts. I only assigned shifts to people
with a "x" on:

   http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/staff.php3

minus Roland Rosenfeld who, IIRC, has to do stuff for his employer
(please correct my if I remember wrong!). Matthias Walliczek and Hilko
Bengen wrote me a private mail to offer their help.

Rune B. Broberg, Russell Coker: You are marked as wanting to work at
the booth. I wasn't sure if you'd really like to be asked a lot of
questions in a probably foreign language ;-) Thus, I haven't assigned
any shift to you both. But you may, of course, get some. I don't know
how many

I've had the following scheme in mind: as I expect most of the
visitors after lunch, I've put 3 persons in a shift between 13 and 15,
two otherwise. Does this sound reasonable? Maybe on Thursday two will
suffice as well. The second criteria I used was that anybody should
get an early, middle and late shift. The more additional helpers we
get, the less bad shifts we all get ;-) Also, if you want to work at
the booth and you're not mentioned in the shifts yet, please drop me a
note.

Thursday and Friday are somehow completely planned, please write me
(and/or the list) if you got a shift you can't work on. I've tried to
avoid clashes but got a bit confused by the several lists and webpages
I had to consult...

I'll most certainly recalibrate the scheme in the first evenings, so
stay tuned/read your mails :)

CU
    Thimo

daily schedule / shows:
-----------------------

something like this????

12:00 Russell Coker: SE Linux/Debian
13:00 Jörg Jaspert: The installation of Debian (with visitors)
14:00 Thimo Neubauer: Debian on Laptops
15:00 Michael Bramer: The Package-Managment

_absolutely_ unplanned yet :-(

Building the booth on Wednesday:
--------------------------------

(when does it start?)