Re: open tasks, infos

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 03:26:44 CEST

Michael Bramer wrote:
> DebianDay:
> The time shifts are ready. We should now make some latex-poster
> with this time table...

See the attached file(s).

This is what I can create for any day, at any time. It can be
printed and resized to A3 or beautified (i.e. text added etc.)
and then printed and resized.

For compiling you'll probably need the Humanist font package
http://www.infodrom.org/Infodrom/patches/package.php3?pkg=humanist-fonts

FYI: If you should be in trouble re LinuxTag or need to reach me,
call the number below, which should be routed from Kaierslautern
to Karlsruhe into our office.

If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi