Re: open tasks, infos

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 03:27:10 CEST

Michael Bramer wrote:
> > > mobil phones ('handys'):
> > > We should collect some numbers of the booth and debian day persons
> > > and make a list at the booth. Maybe some one is need at the booth,
> > > some one forgot his time shift, ... (we don't need this public)
> > > Comments?
> >
> > If you dont have time I do this, so: ALL Numbers to me then :)
>
> I can make do this. But if you have time, make it.
> (I send my number in a extra mail)

This afternoon, I've added the output of phone numbers (optional) to
http://www.infodrom.org/LinuxTag/members.php3 for those people who
added their number to their comment field (non-public otherwise).

Just as an offer.

If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi