Re: proposed schedule for Debian Day

From: Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 12:58:55 CEST

On Mon, 27 May 2002 11:57, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> On Sun, 26 May 2002, Joerg Wendland wrote:
> > 10:00 - 10:45 Andreas Tille: Interne Debian Projekte
>
> I would really like to know wether there is any interest to hold this
> lecture in English. As I just expressed I would be able to prepare
> slides in both languages (English and German) but it would help me to
> concentrate onto the right language if someone would say: "Yes, please
> talk in English because I do not understand German." If I do not hear
> a single word about that I think I will focus my preparation on German.

Andreas, I'll probably sit at the back of your talk and revise my notes for
my talk if you speak in English. Otherwise I'll hang out elsewhere.

> > 11:00 - 12:45 Russell Coker: Introduction to SELinux
> > 13:00 - 13:45 Thimo Neubauer / Christoph Baumann: PCMCIA / Netzwechsel
> > auf Laptops
> > 14:00 - 14:45 Joerg Wendland: Skalierbares Web- und Mailhosting mit
> > freier Software

The talks on PCMCIA and web/mail hosting are of more interest to me, any
chance of getting them in English?

> > 15:00 - 15:45 Michael Bramer: Debian's Package Management
> > 16:00 - 16:45 Martin Michlmayr: Debian's Archive Maintenance Tools
> > 17:00 - 17:45 Michael Bramer: The Debian Description Translation Project
>
> Could we guess from the title of the talks to the language it will be
> held in?

Should my talk be renamed to "Einleitung zu SE Linux"? ;)