Re: Debian Flyer

From: Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 21:47:31 CEST

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 02:24:11PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Re 1: Michael Meskes and me were chatting about this for a while, Michael
> will try to use all remaining flyers at least, so regardless of new flyers,
> they may not need to be thrown away.

But if we ge new ones that of course will be better. For the time being
I don't mind distributing both as woody hasn't been released.

> 2 is worse than 1, because the flyers from 2000 contain a lot of general
> information like Freedom, community, cintinuity, stability etc. which
> is still true and very important for the public view of Debian.

I completely agree. That's why I asked for all the old flyers. Please
note that the search for a new flyer started before we knew there still
were old ones available.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes