Re: Negative statement of intent

From: Noel Koethe (noel@koethe.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 15:50:17 CEST

On Sam, 25 Mai 2002, Martin Schulze wrote:

Hello,

> Personally, I will not accept another set of flyers for the Debian
> project, which were created with non-free, binary-only software, when
> the same can be achieved with Free Software.

So you will deny the usage of the discussed flyer for
the Debian Linuxtag 2002 booth as main coordinator
(debian.org/events/2002/0606-linuxtag)

(For people on -project@:
The "Negative statement of intent" from Joey results
from a discussion for the Debian Flyers for the Linuxtag
2002. The thread starts here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2002/debian-events-eu-200205/msg00299.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/2002/debian-events-eu-200205/threads.html)

--