Re: Debian Flyer

From: Jö Fahlke (jorrit@jorrit.de)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 12:09:15 CEST

Am Sam, 25. Mai 2002, 11:19:42 +0200 schrieb Martin Schulze:
> Get a hold of "The LaTeX Graphics Companion" and make a layout,
> then get it transferred to LaTeX.

Or maybe you can try scribus.

 Scribus is a free software layout program for GNU/Linux similar to a
 couple of proprietary programs from Adobe and Quark.
 .
 Unlike other programs Scribus uses only Type1 fonts of the X-Server.
 Therefore there is no fiddling around with installing extra fonts. For
 this reason the number of fonts is a little bit limited, but you can be
 sure that your monitor shows exactly the same as the printed output is.
 .
 Documentation for this package is available in either French, German or
 English. Please choose your appropriate scribus-doc-XX documentation package.

I never really had any use for that package, but maybe it fits your
needs.

Jö.

--
It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but
an act of murder.