Re: Debian Flyer

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 11:44:22 CEST

David N. Welton wrote:
> Noel Koethe <noel@koethe.net> writes:
>
> > I started 2 weeks ago to find the 2000 flyer in an editable format
> > but nobody has it anymore (it was made with Framemaker). fog@d.o
> > pointed me to Davide who made the flyer. He offered to make a new
> > flyer if he find some time.
>
> It would be great if we could at least get the sources online
> somewhere so that, even if it's proprietary software, we can update
> it. Even better would be a nice flier created with LaTeX.

Which is actually possible, assuming the layout is the same as the
flyer from 2000, details are inside the graphics companion or in
various LaTeX classes. (Caveat: The font may be different, but
some sans serif font is no problem, of course).

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.