Re: Anmeldung?

From: Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 09:03:50 CEST

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 02:59:32AM +0200, David N. Welton wrote:
> Si`, ma tanto vale a questo punto creare delle liste per ogni paese
> invece di farne una per l'"europa". O per lo meno ne facciamo una
> tedesca. Almeno cosi` e` chiara la cosa.

Hmm, I do not speak Italian and my Italian collegue is on vacation but I
think what David wants to tell us that this list is for european events
and not just for german and thus we shouldn't talk in German on this
list. Correct David?

How about learning some German David? :-) What would that be, your
fourth language? Or fifth?

Will you come to Linuxtag?

Michael

--