Re: Back-Cover

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@telelev.net)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 09:20:40 CEST

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 02:23:03AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Christian Weerts <cw@familie-weerts.de> writes:

Hi,

> > I've just uploaded the proposals for an Back-Cover.
> > The Sponsors honored although on this side.
>
> Swirl red is fine.
I personaly would prefer the one with the white swirl but the
red one just looks more like Debian.
So a second vote for the red one :)

> > BTW. I got no reactions on the CD-Label. So, you mean it's
> > okay?
>
> Im missing the Text "Woody" on it. :)
> Hmm, could be hard to add :)
ACK
It's missing on the CD from last year, too.
Maybe it's a good idea too add it cause the label for the
CD looks quite like the one from last year and maybe people
get confused.

Sven

--
>Lamer! :)\n Lokaler Admin mit enormen Rechten[tm]
[Christian Schneider und Jens Himmelrath in alt.hacker.org-gcf]
http://www.linux-secure.de http://www.linuxboard.de
http://www.bluephod.net http://www.disconow.de