Re: Sponsor-Uebersicht ...

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 14:01:31 CEST

Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:

>> > was?
>> Keine CD rausgeben zu können.
> besser keine als eine schlechte...

ACK.

>> Image renamed to woody-i386-1_NONUS_v1.raw.
>> Also changed the directory Layout. Images now under images.
>> I also started with rsync.
>> Try it: rsync german.ath.cx::lt2002
>> Maximum simultan connections limited to 5.
> ok.
> some things:
> 1.) work the jigdo-files?
> if yes: use version-number-names
> if no: remove it.

It builds without an error. I got no problem reports until now.
So i think it does.
Ha, one person from IRC used it, so it work. :)

Next jigdo will be with -2 like the CD IMage.

> 2.) change the comment:

Changed, thx.

BTW: I got a mail that i should not change the names too often. :)
With next Image (coming today) there will be a link from current.raw to the
actual CD Image. Same goes for jigdo stuff.
But i dont know if thats the best. I dont want people to be frustrated
about useless big downloads, so give me hints to make it better if
thats bad.

BTW2: I got many Private Mails today. Im working on them all, next
Image will be prepared today. I also done some work yesterday. Look
into the Changelog. I try to keep at least ChangeLog and Todo actual,
so you always know what Im doing. But next Image is on the way. This
Evening. :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!