Re: LT CD, Second Try

From: Roland Bauerschmidt (rb@debian.org)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 22:44:33 CEST

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> What do you want? Do something constructive or be quiet.

I admit that I probably overreacted a little in my last mail. Sorry for
that. Anyway, I still feel that dselect is definitely not the right
choice for the first thing people should have to cope with when using
Debian. Tasksel was developed to fix that and it's not that bad at it.
Too bad I'm busy quite with other obligations right now, but I'll try to
squeeze in some more constructive criticism later...

--
Roland Bauerschmidt