Re: LT CD, Second Try

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 21:41:50 CEST

Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> writes:

> Shouldn't the BF support German already through the lang chooser?

Yes.

>> - can someone start a README?
> Sure, I guess that's something my time constraints permit.
> 1st draft: http://luonnotar.infodrom.org/~joey/LT/2002/README.linuxtag
> Joerg: Please fetch that file from time to time...

Yes. Everytime before i build a new Image. :)
What is the latest date for the final Image? I prefer 16 MAY, but thats
in 4 Days.
I choosed that because i planned to make some vacation between 16 and
23or 30 May. But today my only hope is for 23 til 30 May, so 23 May is
a good final date too.
But we need a date from the CD Creators. They need some days to press
all the CDs. :)

> Please send patches and improvements.

First a question: Additional README or replace the existing one? I say
replace.

Chapter Upgrading:
Please add the following lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb file:/org/ftp.debian.org/ftp woody main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ woody/updates main contrib non-free

The file: to be removed or an explanation that this is for local
mirrors.

Add a part about apt-cdrom add if they have a full CD Set at one time.

Someone there wo wants to translate that file to German/French?

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!